Tuesday, September 4, 2007

More facts

Finally I feel inspired to write again and I have donpronto to thank for that. Thank you very much to donpronto. Finally somebody understands my love of facts. I received an e mail from him full of very interesting facts. In particular two:

1. pigs orgasm for 30 minutes, and;
2. lions can mate up to 50 times a day.

Not really sure but I am pretty confident that a male sent the original e mail as the sender is completely fascinated by the above facts but I must admit that I did think they were humorous. The sender decided that in his next life he would like to be a pig!! Apparently its quality over quantity.

Mr E and Miss Love Me Do update

Have not written about the kids for a while. Little Miss was looked after by a friend on Saturday night while I was watching a movie. She had a shower while she was there and you just would not believe what she did .......... she has never ever done this at home..........drum roll please............. SHE POOED IN THE SHOWER. Mind you my friends who were looking after her did not mention a thing to me. It was only when I was tucking little one into bed that night that she told me. Of course I thought she was making it up but it was unfortunately true. And ...... my friend did not clean it up, her husband did!!!!!!! How many husbands would do that???? Not mine, that is for sure.

Mr E has started karate and looks so absolutely adorable in his karate outfit. He now wants to watch Bruce Lee movies. Speaking of adorable, the other night when I was saying goodnight to him, out of the blue, he said to me, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MUM. Must admit my heart melted. Oohhhhhhhhhh

Cannot sign off of course unless I write a little something about the footy. The Pies have made the top eight. Yeah yeah yeah. Very excited that we have made finals. Dont know if we will go further than this week but at least we made the finals. Trying not to think about the fact that it might be Nathan Buckley's last game, might shed a few tears!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yay - finally another post. And I am really giggling about Miss Love Me Do. Of course Mr Whizzme cleaned it up - first on the scene I say!!

And glad to see the real collingwood supporter is back - tears for Nathan - awwww! bloody don't win when I pick them though - grrrr!

Anonymous said...

Well done to your team, excellent win on the weekend. Now you know there is Buckley's chance you are going to beat Geelong. If my some extremely slim, very slim chance your boys do win. I will take you out to your favourite restaurant and we will drink champagne all night. Good Luck!

Unknown said...

I'm all for collingwood beating geelong, so if they do can I come and drink champagne all night too?!