Saturday, May 3, 2008

Hello!!!!!!!!

A big hello from me. Heeelllllllloooooooo!!!!!!!! Have not written for ages I know. Have not been inspired to write. Actually, I am up the duff and feeling very much like a beach whale. My back is hurting, I am close to fainting whenever I overheat, I am tired all the time. blah blah blah, need I go on. Today I went to the football, why I went to see that miserable display by the pies, I do not know. However, the point of my story is that the STARING has begun. I refer to people staring at my very big belly probably wondering if I am crazy going to the footy. I quite vividly remember being at the Telstra Dome when I was heavily pregnant with my second child, and having lots of men stare. Even my male cousin commented on all the staring. They probably think that pregnant women should stay home. Back to today, I was on standing on the train and two separate rather good looking boys (or men) in their twenties offered me their seats!!! Who said young people have no manners???
I am having some hormonal issues at the moment. I absolutely have no tolerance and am blaming it on pregnancy hormones. So many people are annoying me at the moment. The two couples in the supermarket blocking the aisles because they were pashing. Oh my god, seriously, in a supermarket. What are the thinking??????? The stupid lady in the Post Office, told her what I thought of her which was quite embarrassing considering I had to go back the following day. The following day, the man behind the desk looked scared serving me, clearly because he remembered me from the day before (he was standing next to the lady I abused). But ... the most annoying people of all are the people who sit at the end of my row at the football. They annoy me so much that I personally went into the Lexus Centre yesterday to request a seat change. The lady who is in charge of seating asked me why I wanted to change seats and I replied in quite a loud voice "BECAUSE THE PEOPLE THAT SIT NEXT TO ME ARE PSYCHOTIC." Lets just say that I received quite a few strange looks. I really should explain. You see these people do not have any common courtesy and do not think they need to budge when myself or my friends need to exit our row. Why do they sit on the end if they are bothered by people trying to get through?? And ... there is the one psycho supporter who spends the entire game criticising umpires in his very girlie voice. Anyway, the last time we were at the footy - the day that the Pies lost to Carlton - we weren't exactly in the best of moods and tried to leave early. The Crazy People of course, would not BUDGE to let us through so the four of us quite physically pushed our way through and felt proud of our efforts. Suffice to say, today at the footy the Crazy people actually made way for us aaannnddd smiled at us. Who said being physical is not the best way to go???
Must very briefly comment on the dismal effort displayed by Collingwood today. They were unaccountable and WEAK. Actually, yesterday at the Lexus centre, I spotted a few Collingwood players and was quite surprised at how skinny they were. Have they not discovered steroids??? Of course when we get thrashed I often receive quite a few text messages. Well tonight I received an anonymous one. This was the message: ARE THEY SHIT OR HOPELESS, NO ITS THE PIES. I feel very annoyed as I have no idea who sent it. Is that just mean??
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I wonder if the ! key on your computer has recovered after that post!! It is good to see you back, but boy those hormones are really taking you to the edge - maybe you need to try a bex and a good lie down. Or better still, trying changing teams!

a little magpie said...

changing teams would be great, would love to follow Geelong... Go Cats!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

who sent you that hilarious text?
i applaud them!
xo

a little magpie said...

Ha ha ha. I now know who sent it...

donpronto said...

I think the anonymous blogger is a Tiger ... How could Sam suggest changing teams??? I would rather throw myself infront of a train than.....oops I think that has already been done. Hawks were great, we will improve, we are not the worst team in Melb thats for sure... Men stare at pregnant women at the footy to make sure they havent stolen the match ball...