Sunday, August 31, 2008

A Lazy Sunday Afternoon


Hi to all after a 3-4 month hiatus. The Pies have made the finals so we play Adelaide next Saturday in Adelaide. Briefly contemplated flying over to Adelaide but decided against it. I now have three kids to consider before I think about following the Pies interstate. Consoling myself by thinking about the money I will be saving. Anyway, all this finals talk is irrelevant because NO TEAM IS GOING TO BEAT GEELONG.


Have had one of those great Sunday afternoons at home with the family. We played UNO (remember that?) while listening to Michael Jackson all afternoon as one of the music channels on Foxtel had a special on him. Makes me wonder what happened to Michael Jackson?????? Such a real super talent but now a super nut case. I went to his concert at the MCG and remember being mesmerised by his presence and talent. Still think it was the best concert I have ever been to. Even the kids were watching him on TV and trying to unsuccessfully do the 'moonwalk.' Hubby and I are now in bed watching yet another music special; Top 500 Greatest Pop Songs. So many cheezy songs we loved and had forgotten. Am singing along to 'Uptown Girl'.



Must not forget to mention our new bundle of joy, Jack (see above). He is now 5 weeks old and absolutely beautiful. Hubby and I have hopelessly fallen in love yet again.




Bye for now but remember IN 2008 ...




WE BEAT GEELONG, THE GREATEST TEAM OF ALL

WE BEAT GEELONG, THE GREATEST TEAM OF ALL

2 comments:

joanne said...

well am glad to see a pic of the littlest magpie... and god love foxtel for all its cheesy glory!!

Unknown said...

you make me laugh - I have a vivid image of you and george singing in bed together!! can't wait to see jack again soon. Go Pies!