Wednesday, July 4, 2007

first entry

School Holidays! 11 days to go until school starts, but who's counting. As we have all been home sick we have been quite bored. My son asked me today if we he was starting school soon. He must be bored! I should start by introducing myself. I am 32 years old, married with two kids. My little boy is 5 and he thinks of himself as a superhero in training. My little girl is 3 and she is commonly referred to as little Miss Princess. Thankfully she is at creche today. I am football crazy, especially Collingwood crazy. I must say, it is hard work being a pies' supporter at the moment since my favourite player has had a complete lapse of judgement or simply does not have a brain. Yes I am referring to Allan Didak. I have had many requests by people to take the photo I have of him and myself off the fridge, however I remain loyal so the photo remains on the fridge.

3 comments:

joanne said...

Welcome to the blogosphere.You will soon be addicted and you will have to negotiate your time between foxtel,ebay and reading blogs.Maybe try to squeeze some parenting inbetween.God knows I try - oh well poor kids!

Unknown said...

Hi Mary - now you will no longer leave the house - too much blogging and internet surfing to do. I think she is really Little Miss JLo! but I love the photo.

joanne said...

I tagged you - go to my blog to see what you have to do